The New Enterprise Release Is Here
As part of our continued efforts to grow and improve we’ve made some recent enhancements to our report automation software Enterprise.
Not only have we improved the usability and efficiency with some new features, but also refreshed the look and feel with a new skin. Below is a list of some of the updates we’ve added to our latest version:
Rule Wizard Changes:
- Working with charts or tables – We’ve responded to user feedback asking to have one list that is capable of working in a chart or table. So there’s no longer the need to define which you are working in, which saves time when working in rules.
- Embed image – A new action with a lot of potential! It allows you to put an image inside the data label or table cell. This is great for when showing circles or squares for significance. It eliminates the need to use AlignTo so your project will run faster. The images will also be inside the object instead of on top of it. We think this will quickly become a favorite! (Available in PowerPoint 2013 & 2016).
- Format marker options – Formatting markers on charts no longer needs to be done manually in PowerPoint as can now be automated in Enterprise. This can be found in the rule wizard in the Format Chart tab.
- Bar Border colour – You can now change the colour and thickness of your bar borders.
Data Tag Wizard Changes:
- Now has a new, more linear look.
- There is now an option to add ‘on error’ when creating a tag through the data tag wizard, eliminating the need to edit a tag in two different wizards.
We also have some more exciting developments in the pipeline so watch this space.
If you’re a current user of the software and would like more information about improvements and changes please contact our support team here.