Graphique Version 4.1
The new Graphique release is here!
We’re continually striving to improve our software so we’re proud to announce some significant changes we’ve made to our instant charting tool Graphique. These changes will help make the process of creating charts quicker, easier and more user friendly.
Here’s a brief outline of some of the improvements:
- Drag and Drop of data on to your slides. A completely new way of adding data to your slides using a Drag and Drop method which makes Graphique even easier to use for new and experienced users alike.
- Sorting/ordering charts based upon the label order of a previous chart.
- Favourite short-cuts from the data grid options.
- Visual filtering of data, which is especially useful for our Refresh and Slides users.
- Data Preview – making it easier to add data from multiple questions/data sources into a single object and have the data formatted exactly how you want it displayed. This includes automatic addition of base sizes, insertion of blank rows/columns and mapping/re-labelling labels.
To download the update click on ‘check for the latest version’ from the registration button in Graphique, and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you’re not already using Graphique for your research charting, you can find out more here.
If you would like more information or would like to book a demonstration, simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.